Bold and subtle at the same time, be in the spotlight with FOSS Track Spotlight. The minimalist design of the FOSS Track Spotlight makes it a perfect lighting solution achieving a clean look in contemporary architecture. It has all qualities for setting new standards in track lighting.
Using one or multiple optics to diffuse the light, the FOSS Track Spotlight offers a high visual comfort improving the well-being in workplace.
The contemporary and unique design of this track lighting can turn into design element of your commercial scheme. The FOSS is available as a Wallwasher or a Spotlight, great for general lighting in circulation areas and breakout spaces or suitable for cool office lighting or architectural lighting for spaces with high ceilings. Mix and match the different products and create a truly unique design.
Light Source Information
· Direct Distribution · CRI80
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K
· L80B20, Life-time of 50,000 hrs
· Internal Driver supplied
· Made from die cast aluminum · Available in four beam angles 12° | 20° | 30° | 60° · Standard Finish in White or Black · Tilting 180° | 355° Rotation · Three Phase Track Adaptor · IP20 Rated
· Ready to be installed in universal tracks (3 switches)
· Emergency not available
· 2 Year Warranty
Good control of light distribution
Offering a high visual comfort, a cool design and easy installation, the FOSS is a welcoming change to traditional Track Lighting.
Low glare optic
The die-cast aluminium body combined with high gloss optics create the innovative anti-glare illumination of UGR <13.